Head of sensing technologies in hydraulic systems (m/f/d)
Our international customer is a world leading multi-industry company, with 80.000 employees worldwide and branch companies locating in Europe, North America and Southeast Asia. Among those branch companies is one of the world's leading companies in the development and production of modular drive systems from hydraulics, electrical engineering and electronics that is regarded as a technology leader in the field of high-pressure hydraulics for mobile machinery applications.
For the Science & Technology Innovation Center located in Aachen (Germany) we are searching for a pioneer thinking Head of sensing technologies in hydraulic systems (m/f/d). You will be responsible for the development of innovative products, from ideation to prototype construction, always with a view to the commercial usability of the innovation project.
Lead a team for sensing technologies in hydraulic systems
- Track, analyze, research the latest cutting-edge technologies eligible to record and transmit (e.g. via blue tooth or WIFI) the physical condition of a hydraulic unit during operation
- Creatively propose overall concepts for sensing and data processing technologies in hydraulic systems including mechanical function, chemical composition of the hydraulic oil, thermal analysis of components and operating materials etc.
- Provide performance requirements, design parameters, validation tests, manufacturing concepts for the innovative sensing technologies (e.g. mechanical, thermal, optoelectronic, chemical etc. sensors) according to the information retrieved by the sensor
- Organize and coordinate project implementation
- Guide and coordinate multi-party cooperation
- Document research reports
Commercialize research results
- Feasibility analysis
- Market and cost analysis
Organize technical meetings and report the results
- Physics, hydraulic engineering, mechatronics engineering, mechanical engineering, electric engineering
- Earned European / American doctorate degree (or master's degree, with extensive experience)
- Hands-on experience in hydraulic systems and hydraulic components, such as pumps, motors, valves etc.
- Wide experience in sensing and data processing technologies
- Strong project organization ability
- Strong communication skills
- Pioneering thinking and innovational mindset
- Fluent in English
- A tram player
- 5+ years of related working experience
Skills preferred, not necessary
- Familiar with hydraulic fluids
- Have basic knowledge in computer control software and hardware
Please send your application documents to Mr. Roland Spitzegger:
Mr. Spitzegger will be happy to provide you with further details on his phone number +49 (06182) 99289-20.