Head of Hydraulic Components (m/f/d)
Our international customer is a world leading multi-industry company, with 80.000 employees worldwide and branch companies locating in Europe, North America and Southeast Asia. Among those branch companies is one of the world's leading companies in the development and production of modular drive systems from hydraulics, electrical engineering and electronics that is regarded as a technology leader in the field of high-pressure hydraulics for mobile machinery applications.
For the Science & Technology Innovation Center located in Aachen (Germany) we are searching for a pioneer thinking Head of Hydraulic Components (m/f/d). You will be responsible for the development of innovative products, from ideation to prototype construction, always with a view to the commercial usability of the innovation project.
Lead a team for hydraulic components
- Track, analyze, research the latest cutting-edge technologies in hydraulic components
- Creatively propose overall concepts hydraulic components.
- Provide performance requirements, design parameters, manufacturing concepts for the innovative hydraulic components
- Organize, coordinate, and implement projects
- Guide and coordinate multi-party cooperation
- Document research reports
Commercialize research results
- Feasibility analysis
- Market and cost analysis
Organize technical meetings and report the results
- Hydraulic engineering, mechanical engineering, material engineering
- Earned European / American doctorate degree (or master's degree, with extensive experience)
- Broad experience in design of hydraulic components, such as pumps / motors, valves, etc.
- Possess knowledge in material science and tribology
- Familiar with applications for hydraulic components
- Strong project organization ability
- Strong communication skills
- Pioneering thinking and innovational mindset
- Fluent in English
- A tram player
- 5+ years of related working experience
Skills preferrednot necessary
- Familiar with basic hydraulic components manufacturing techniques and methods
- Familiar with hydraulic components life calculations
- Have basic knowledge in computer control software and hardware
- Familiar with CFD simulation software (egPumpLinx)
Please send your application documents to Mr. Roland Spitzegger:
Mr. Spitzegger will be happy to provide you with further details on his phone number +49 (06182) 99289-20.