(Senior) Engineer Fuel Cell and Fuel Cell Systems (m/f)
We are looking for a developer (m/f) for innovative fuel cells and fuel cell systems.
Our customer is an international company, with 80.000 employees worldwide. One branch of the company is a leader in the development and production of modular drive systems for hydraulics, electrical engineering and electronics, which is regarded as the technology leader in the field of high-pressure hydraulics for mobile machine applications.
The European Innovation Center for the analysis and research of state-of-the-art technologies cooperates closely with technical universities and other leading European R&D institutes. In addition, there is very close cooperation with the Group's R&D units worldwide.
As a job holder, you are responsible for the development of innovative products, from the idea to prototype construction.
- Innovation of fuel cell and fuel cell systems for machines and vehicles
- Put existing fuel cell technology to the test and develop a vision to replace combustion engine in commercial vehicles with a fuel cell drive technology
- Close cooperation with R&D institutes and the worldwide group R&D departments
- Calculation and selection of the specific requirements and parameters for the associated fuel cell system
- Design and execution of various tests, simulations of fuel cell systems
- Documentation of research reports
- Feasibility analyses, market and cost analyses
- Commercialize research results
- Presentation of your results in internal company meetings
- Earned Doctorate or Master's degree, with extensive experience
- Experience in fuel cell technology
- Experience in the development and design of fuel cell stacks and fuel cell systems
- Experience in testing and evaluation of fuel cell systems
- Sound knowledge of the state of the art in the fuel cell industry
- Innovative way of thinking
- Team player with strong project organization skills and
pronounced communication skills
- Fluent in English, German preferred as mother tongue
Please send your application documents to Mr. Roland Spitzegger:
Mr. Spitzegger will be happy to provide you with further details on his phone number +49 (06182) 99289-20.